Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Hello there!
I'm Kenzy.

Welcome to the world of Sewing Corals.  I am so excited you're here! 


I am stay at home wife, mom, and quilter. I was born and raised in Utah and am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love sports, hiking the beautiful Wasatch Mountains, taking care of my fur baby, and spending time with my husband who is the real Superman.
Shhh. Don't tell anyone.

Throughout my quilting days I have loved exploring patterns, learning new techniques,
buying all the fabric that I simply can't live without, and sharing tips and tricks along the way.  I started learning through traditional quilting but found out quickly that I usually don't follow 
the traditional rules which puts me somewhere between traditional and modern. 


I am excited to create this positive space for people to come and share their thoughts and ideas and hope that this will be a place of learning and celebrating.  Thank you for coming along on this journey with me.

Happy Quilting Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment